Seeking high achieving salesperson to join our team in Houston, Texas —the best marketplace for our service portfolio. In Houston, this position will report to the Houston based Sales Director and be an integral pat of the local sales/service team.
- Achieve assigned revenue targets in each service line by winning new clients as well as selling incremental business to current clients.
- Using local and/or SPL institutional knowledge to research and contact prospective and existing accounts.
- Develop ongoing business relationships with prospective and existing clients within the territory and assigned accounts.
- Uncover local client issues and needs, differentiating SPL from competitive service providers.
- Lead the new sale process, leveraging the local service team (GM, Lab Manager, Field Manager, etc.) and corporate resources (Sales Director, CEO, VP of Allocations, etc.) to close on new business.
- Support the retention of existing business/clients, as needed.
- Support the sales efforts of others, as needed.
- Daily travel within assigned territory; occasional overnight travel is required.
- Bachelor's degree from a four (4) year university. Professional selling certification and/or physical science degree is preferred but not required.
- At least one (1) year of successful sales experience in any business to business industry; some exposure to service sales and/or the oil and gas industry is preferred.
- High computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce).
- History of working remotely in the field that required autonomy and self-motivation.
- Highly developed skills in communication, networking/lead generation, and relationship building.
- Account leadership experience, including calling on multi-level plant or facilities management to accomplish company goals, is preferred but not required.
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to remain objective in adverse situations with a high level of personal and business ethics.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience, coupled with an outstanding commission and bonus opportunity.
Submit Your Resume
To apply for employment with SPL, please use the form below to upload and submit your resume. Please note that only .PDF or .DOC files are accepted.
*indicates mandatory field