Web-based remote monitoring and global communication services, all in one seamless, cost-effective solution. SiteOnline delivers secure, business-critical remote process information 24/7 – from anywhere, to anywhere.
Your bottom line depends on your ability to monitor, report and manage business process conditions at any number of remote unmanned sites. Sending personnel out to gather information manually costs too much in time and money and increases the potential for human error.
In the oil and gas business, you need reliable access to production volumes for accurate revenue accounting, reservoir management, and operational efficiency. You need to know that your wells, pipelines, compressors, and platforms are functioning optimally because when remote systems go down, you begin to incur losses. SiteOnline can provide a complete, cost-effective solution.
A Turnkey Solution
SiteOnline is a scalable, web-based remote SCADA monitoring service that is configured to your specific needs. Each user has his own view, thresholds, alarming, alerts, and reports. SiteOnline gives the user the ability to manage orifice plate changes, choke controls, alarm management and desired security levels. At any desired polling interval, SiteOnline automatically interrogates your SCADA field devices, transmits data via the lowest cost communication platform available.
SiteOnline stores raw field data in redundant, highly-secure databases, translates the raw data into the desired information, and that information is made available to you 24 hours a day. All the user needs is connection to a browser to gain a secure login to SiteOnline.
This unique solution is available anywhere in the world and you can easily monitor remote process conditions from any of your local, regional or corporate offices. Any time a problem occurs between scheduled polling intervals, automatic alarms will notify the user immediately, enabling timely and appropriate remedial action.
While SiteOnline offers rich functionality specifically developed for oil and gas operations – including pressure, temperature and volume information – it is just as valuable for other applications and industries.
SiteOnline service includes:
- Global remote communications
- Data polling and processing
- Environmentally protected storage facilities
- Secure 24/7 access via Internet or intranet
- Automatic 24/7 alarm notification
- Live 24/7 customer support
- Quality installation and training
SiteOnline Base Features:
- User level custom views
- Popup charts and historical data boxes
- Standard and custom reporting
- Alerts via email, voice call outs, pagers, cell phones
- Web based configuration for all features
- Built-in call center monitoring
- Image and map overlays of devices with alerts and popup data boxes
- Chart builder that allows well to well comparisons, saved definitions, exporting to pdf and other formats
- Function based security
- Digital, stepped, and analog controls
- Logging of all actions, alerts, and controls
- Configuration of standard polling protocols defined on web
- Custom polling engine and data warehouse interface with web based configuration
- Data rollups to hourly and daily data for real time information
- Real time data archival
The SiteOnline Advantage
SiteOnline eliminates the headaches of arranging remote communications and Internet-based monitoring from multiple sources. It minimizes the number of skilled field personnel you need to manage remote operations. In addition, you will dramatically reduce costly downtime and increase both production and profits.
SiteOnline is the ideal solution for independent operators of all sizes who do not have big IT budgets and resources, for larger energy companies with remote sites that lie beyond the reach of current SCADA networks, and for any business that needs to monitor conditions at remote locations.
The current implementation lineup includes:
- Upstream Oil & Gas Well Monitoring and Daily Recording
- Upstream ESD Controls
- Facilities Monitoring & Controls
- Gathering and Midstream Systems Monitoring & Controls
- Offshore Platform Monitoring
- Offshore Hurricane Controls
- Reservoir, Waterway, and Water Treatment Monitoring and Controls
Contact us today to find out more about SiteOnline!