Responsible for procurement and transportation of liquid hydrocarbon samples, natural gas samples, and similar gaseous samples.
- Picking up/procuring various gas samples and transporting hazardous and or non-hazardous materials. Must also be able to procure water samples.
- Maintain work schedule with clients and SPL and notify clients and appropriate personnel if changes are made to the schedule.
- Maintain and account for assigned SPL property including tools, company vehicle, credit card, cell phone, laptop, sampling equipment, test separator unit, and parts.
- Properly prepare all necessary paperwork and documentation of services performed and submit same in a timely manner to proper office personnel for processing
- Other duties as assigned
- Perform job duties utilizing a company vehicle
- Will work a flexible work schedule (i.e., 8 to 16 hours per day, depending on job service requirements and customer needs)
- Out of town stay is sometimes required
- Able to carry equipment (not to exceed 50 lbs.) up and down stairs; at times, multiple trips of this nature (due to more than 50 lbs. of equipment) may be required.
- Able to work extended hours and varying shifts
- Able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves, goggles, safety glasses, hard hats, safety boots, and ear plugs/muffs
- May be exposed to hazardous noise levels at work sites on an occasional basis
- May be required to work in tight quarters and at elevated heights
- High school degree or equivalent
- Electrical and/or mechanical experience /knowledge preferred
- Good communication skills required
Submit Your Resume
To apply for employment with SPL, please use the form below to upload and submit your resume. Please note that only .PDF or .DOC files are accepted.
*indicates mandatory field