Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our website, register on the website, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about users means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
SPL, Inc. may collect and utilize users’ personal information for the following purposes:
· To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
· To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
· To improve our website – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
· To run a promotion, contest, survey or other website feature – To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
· To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Users may find advertising or other content on our website that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
8850 Interchange Drive
Houston, TX 77054
This document was last updated on November 11, 2019